Key deliverables and scope
The £300m Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre at Stanford Hall was constructed to provide one of the world’s best clinical rehabilitation centres for the Armed Forces. The Estate lies within 360 acres of the Leicestershire countryside, providing a calming and restful environment for patients receiving treatment at the centre.
DGP undertook civil engineering works in several areas of the Estate and managed the delivery of all temporary groundworks, including temporary car park remedial works.
Key services delivered:
- Installing temporary roads with tarmac surfacing and line markings
- Removing 350 temporary car parking spaces, and replacing with subsoil and topsoil, and finishing with grass reseeding over the 3.5 acres of land
- Repairing and resurfacing works to the main path surrounding the Estate
- Removing temporary roads at project completion
- Fencing and hoarding installation
- Extensive lifting operations
- Labour supply – providing qualified and experienced trade operatives and plant operators
- Monitoring waste management operations
- Project logistics management
Achieving our client’s objectives
All works undertaken by DGP were clearly communicated and carefully coordinated with our client, Interserve, as well as the Ministry of Defence and Duke of Westminster staff. The project was successfully completed two weeks ahead of the scheduled programme.
For more information on our services, please call us today on 020 8114 0307, or alternatively complete our enquiry form